Other Optical test equipment » Hazemeter
Equipment for testing haze of lenses according to ISO 12311,ASTM,ANSI and other standards
Technical features :
- Light source with 55 W halogen lamp ( Std. ll. A )
- Special bitelecentric lenses system ( with 4 lenses ) to grant parallel and collimated beam
- 150 mm ( 6” ) dia. integrating sphere made by solid Al. , with special Titanium Bioxide and Barium Sulphate painting
- Sample holder ( also removable ) able to accommodate up to 70 mm samples with fast clamp
- Sample holder is automatically oriented every 90°, driven by a stepper motor
- The opening of light trap is actuated by a shutter driven by an electomagnet
- The photoreceptors is a Centronics of 100 sq/mm with photopic filter
- AD original hardware with ADDON and Smartsensor cards with microprocessor
- AD software for motor driving, data acquisition and transmission to a PC using USB port.
- The procedure is totally automatic and starts using the commands given from the PC keyboard
- Required power supply: 230-240 V, 50Hz
- Overall dimensions meters : 0,75 x 0,35 X 0,25
- Weight: Kg 21
- Software for data acquisition and results calculation based on a PC:
- Automatic calibration by pressing F1
- Totally automatic measurement procedure by pressing F2 as follows :
- Measure of the incident light (τ1) without the specimen in position, without the light trap in position and with the reflectance standard in position.
- Measure of the total light transmitted by the specimen (τ2) with the specimen in position, without the light trap in position and with the reflectance standard in position.
- Measure of the light scattered by the instrument (τ3) without the specimen in position, with the light trap in position and without the reflectance standard in position.
- Measure the light scattered by the instrument and specimen (τ4) with the specimen in position, with the light trap in position and without the reflectance standard in position.
- Repeating of step (b) so that four readings are obtained, rotating the specimen between readings by 90°.
- Repeating of the step (d) and (e)so that four readings are obtained at the same positions
- Calculation of : 1) The average values of τ 2 and τ 4 (τ 2 and τ 4 )
- b) The total transmittance according to the equation required by ISO 12311 standard
A complete test report is issued using the PC software including the sample ID and required data .
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!