Sand Spray » Sand Spray Equipment (1180 B SSE 1064)
Sand spray test abrasion equipment for visor and lenses, frame made by aluminium and steel, direct drive motor with inverter, counter for rpm rotation with sensor and PLC.
Technical features :
- Equipment manufactured according to the EN 167/168 and ECE22/05 standards;
- Frame made by 80 X 80 mm and 40 X 80 Item aluminium profiles;
- Tube for falling sand made by high thickness (10mm) PVC 120 mm diam. tubes;
- Two sieves 1,6 mm mesh, made by nylon , are interposed between the tubes;
- Funnel for sand charging and container for sand recovering made by plastic;
- Jet for sand discharging made by brass;
- Cover and box container for falling sand made in stainless steel;
- Sample holder ( drum shape ) made by galvanized steel and removable for an easy samples installation;
- Drum rotating at 250 t.p.m. through three phases 4 poles electric motor, with direct drive transmission and Inverter able to set the speed;
- A PLC with LCD display shows the rpm recorded every 60 seconds , by means of a proximity installed on the motor fan;
- The equipment is supplied with 100 Kg of sand ready to use ( around 320 test are possible with the supplied sand );
- Overall dimensions mm. 400 x 500 x 2500;
- Weight 55 kg.
Scope of the device :
Equipment for testing the resistance of deteriorated against spray of sand quartz according to EN 168.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!