Light Diffusion » Basic Method
Light diffusion test basic method, 75 W xenon lamp source, light spot 9 mm diam, silicon photo detector, fully automatic, commands, operation, calculation by PC and Smartwheel.
- On a steel honeycomb table ( dim. 600 X 900 mm ) with working surface , all the optical components are assembled , including a Xenon light source and the photoreceptor;
- The honeycomb table top is mounted on a aluminium frame manufacture using high quality Item profiles;
- The following parts are set up on to the table top:
- Xenon lamp : composed by a Osram XBO 150 W lamp , ES parabolic mirror ,socket , electronic interface , housing and an IREM EX 30 G power supply unit;
- N.1 concave mirror H1 diam 2" efl . = 100 mm
- N.2 concave mirrors H2 and H3 diam 2" efl. =200 mm
- N.2 flat pyrex mirrors 40 mm. diam
- Acromatic lens 2" diam. efl. = 200 mm
- Anular diaphragm (BR) diam. ext. 21mm inn. 15,75 mm
- Circular iris adjustable diaphragm from 1 up to 8,5 mm
- N. 2 Circular iris adjustable diaphragm from 2 up to 36 mm
- Assembling optical parts kit composed by several lenses and mirrors holders , with combination pillars and pillar pins
- Assembling part as carriers , micropositioning optical components holders and other devices;
- Honeycomb table top , made by ferromagnetic stainless steel , array of M6 tapped holes with 25 mm grid spacing;
- Hamamatsu high sensitivity photoreceptor 100 square mm. , assembled inside an aluminium housing;
- Special photopic filter installed in front of the photoreceptor;
- Attenuation filters to be used to reduce or increase testing light;
- +/- 12 volts high precision linear power supply;
- Measuring device using HP professional high precision multimeter with 8 and ½ digits , connected via USB to the PC:
- Measurement system and software installed on a PC with 19” LCD colour monitor and keyboard
- Custom made control microprocessor with USB communication , for data recording from photoreceptor and data transmitting to the the PC
- Micropositioning high precision stepper motors ( 2 ) for diaphragm and sample totally automatic positioning.
- The software is uses the operative system Windows XP or 7;
- The software developed directly by our engineers and dedicated to the light diffusion test has the following main functions;
- Immediate calculation of diffusion before abrasion;
- Immediate calculation of diffusion after abrasion;
- Immediate calculation of the light transmittance;
- Graphic scale continuously showing the detected light;
- The formula of the calculations are already installed;
- Each measure T0,T1,T2 are recorded when ready , by pressing some function key;
- The final calculation is automatic , giving the enter command;
- All data are displayed on colour monitor in different colours;
- Gain selection and transducer sensitivity selection via software;
- Automatic or not recording of the data ( stored on the HD ) after each test;
- Possibility of really complete description of the sample under test including;
- Progressive test number , date of the test , customer identification , batch identification , sample identification , data with the 3 results of the test;
- Three main languages to be selected ( English , French and Italian );
- Other languages easy to be installed (original Windows version is necessary );
- Printing possibility of the data with company logo ,and all data and information displayed on the screen.
- Extremely rapid in all the operations;
- Extremely flexible and easy customizable;
- Compatibility with all printers using Windows options;
- Totally automatic test with command only from PC.
- Lenses cover devices to avoid interference with ambient light;
- Possibility of testing all kind of lenses including dark and tinted filters;
- Variable Testing area using iris diaphragm;
- Testing lenses calibrated in reference lab supplied;
- Dimensions mm. 900 X 600 X 1300 ( table included ).
Scope of the device :
Equipment for testing the diffusion and transmitted light on dark lenses and glasses according to EN 167.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!