High Speed Cannon » High Speed Air Cannon (200m/s)
Compressed air cannon for visors test, 200 m/sec with compressed gas, 6 mm sphere and ¼ “ spheres, Diablo pellets launched, two loading systems, two barrels, electronic speed recording and pressure control from PC (supplied).
- Frame made of 50X50X3 square painted steel tubes;
- Loading air pressure steel tank with 500 cm3 capacity;
- Special shooting high speed opening valve, actuated by a pneumatic cylinder;
- Loading air pressure system with digital pressure gauge;
- Electronic speed control on PC screen software included;
- Steel container made of steel with polycarbonate sheet window;
- Medium size resin headform according to EN168 or other shapes supplied;
- Dimension of shootable balls: 6 mm, 5 mm, 1/4",4mm and Diablo pellets;
- Maximum speed : up to 300 m/sec.at 60 bars;
- Gun barrels made of special steel (different callipers available);
- Adjustable support for samples protected by a steel container with polycarbonate window;
- Speed recording system made by laser illuminator and high speed receptors;
- Weight Kg.130.
- Overall dimensions: mm 2000 x 600 x 1400.
Scope of the device :
Equipment for determinate impact strength of eye protectors according to AS 1609,EN 167-168 and Snell M 2010.
Equipment for determinate resistance to impact of eye protectors for vehicle users according to BS 4110.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!