Anti–Fogging » Anti–Fogging Tester (With Head Form)
Resistance to fogging test equipment for diving mask and Ski goggles, Double laser source, heating system, set of lenses, mirrors and photo detector, Antrophom. Headform stereolitography , withi PC and software.
- Frame made by 80 X 80 mm aluminium profiles length 1,7 meters around , width 0,6 meters and height 1,4 around;
- The frame support the headform , the steam generator container , the water conditioning tank , the optical components and the other electronics devices;
- Antropomorphic headform made by Nylon obtained by stereolitography , anthropomorphic shape , , size 58 cm , shape according to EN 960 and EN 168 , with nose. The headform can be then covered with a thin layer of leather or cotton , in order to simulate real skin. A series of micro holes are provided on the surface of the head in order to allow and simulate the perspiration . Inner chamber inside the head to be used for circulation of steam that will create the fogging of the mask . Duct , thermally insulated , with connections to outside steam generator. Hot water temperature sensor ( inside the bath). The headform is manufactured in two parts in order to allow the installation of mechanical and optical components inside . In the area where there are the eyes ,two holes diam 25-30 mm are provided for the light beam passage . This area will be the testing area using two lasers beam of around 14 mm diameter . Two mirrors are provided inside the head with heating system ( in order to avoid fogging ) and adjusting system ( in order to reflect the beam in a perpendicular direction ) , The mirrors inside the head ( diam 30/40 mm ) are fixed on aluminium plates independently adjustable by means of 3 screws , kept in position by springs . The haedform is also provide with nose and mouth duct connection in order to simulate the human physiology . The headform is supported by a rigid frame composed by two rings and 4 columns also connected;
- Heating system of the head with GTR 2000 , 2 Kw installed power with pump for water circulation and separated stainless steel tank;
- Steam generator made by stainless steel using FAPA 2 Kw heating system and compressed air. The air rate and pressure can be adjusted and checked by means of a the supplied flux meter. Ducts are provided for to the transportation of the steam inside the head;
- The measurement of the transparency is actuated by the recording of the light that passes two times through the lens of the sample under test using a calculation procedure similar to that one described in the standards EN 167-168 . The light is generated by 2 10 mW 635 nm lasers with beam expander of 15 mm of diameter . directed up to the eyes area of the head . The light arrives to the test area by means of a system of mirrors and go back to the sensors by means of two beam splitters and convex lenses . In order to avoid fogging of the lenses closing the test area , the eyes holes are provided with small circular glasses also heated . N. 2 Centronics silicon detector with surface of 110 mm2 , located in aluminium and nylon case , mat glass diffuser and 10 mm diaphragm , for signal integration ,are used for light recording .All components ( not including mirror fixed on to the head ) are assemble on an aluminium support . A protection against light will be installed in order to cover the optical components . A shutter closing the test area is not actually necessary;
- All necessary on board circuits and electric plant in order to control all functions of the machine are supplied;
- Dual Core Duo PC or superior , original Windows XP Pro Licence ( or windows 7/8 ) , LCD 19” , displaying test data , connected via USB port to Smartwheel microprocessor , original AD software calculating ad showing initial double luminous flux , luminous flux percentage , real time flux , percentage flux from test starting test , time from the beginning of the test , real time calculation of the percentage of flux over the fixed limit , storing data of the tests , output in Excel file of data , printing in Excel format;
- Small wind generator Eiffel type with testing area of 30 cm of diameter, contraction ratio 6:1 , wind speed 18m/sec ( 50 – 60 km/hour ) total required flow 0,9 mc/sec ( around 3000 mc/hour ) , fan diameter 400-450 mm, rpm 1400 , 2 phases electric motor 2 Kw , honeycomb net to rectify air swinging. The speed can be varied by the help of an inverter controlled by a separated panel . Motor , Fan , contractor , honeycomb , nets ad related electronics are assembled on a separated aluminium frame in order to avoid vibrations to the main APL structure;
- Dimensions L X W XH in mm 1.800 X 1.900 X 600 , weight around Kg 150.
Scope of the device :
Equipment for testing the resistance to fogging with antrophom.headform on diving mask and ski goggles.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!