Equipment for different tests » Equipment for testing alpine ski and snowboard
Equipment for testing alpine ski and snowboard, low temperature conditioning -30°C, alternative an torsion movement available, 3 load cells, data output on PC.
- Higly insulated refrigerator cabinet with 8cm thickness panels ,stainless steel inside made;
- Min enviromnent temperature: -30°C-;
- Maximum oscillation frequency: 6 Hz;
- Max oscillation amplitude: +/-120 mm;
- Adjustable ski support on aluminium rails;
- Devices for torsion test of the ski adjustable between +/-30°;
- Three electronic load cells with display able to measure load and torsion with RS 232 output;
- Software on PC able to display and record the loads and torsion in real time;
- 3 Kw electric motor controlled by inverter;
- Inner dimensions: m 2,4X0,7;
- Overall dimension m 2,7X0,9X2,2;
- Weight Kg 650.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!