Other mechanical (helmets) » Quick release buckle duration test and chin strap micro-slippage combined equipment
Quick release buckle duration test and chin strap microslippage and abrasion tests combined equipment , pneumatic operated, microprocessor for travelling speed and other controls.
- Construction made by aluminium Item Profiles 160 X 80 mm and 40 X 80 mm
- Movement actuated by two pneumatic cylinder ( bore of 30 mm and stroke of 100 and 50 mm ) , horizontally assembled to drive the for and aft movement of the chin strap.
- Filter , pressure controller , and capacity reducer in order to adjust the force and the frequency of the movement on the cylinders .
- Limit switches on the cylinders , in order to adjust the strap stroke .
- Alternative movement actuated by means of 4 independent 5 ways electrovalves , with electric switches .
- Four digits electronic counter where is possible to set the number of cycles to be performed , with automatic stop when the set number is reached .
- Emergency stop , automatic cycle and manual cycle buttons.
- Function controlled by Hitachi PLC with software made by AD Engineering .
- Holders for the most common buckles supplied with the equipment including also abrasion device , roller and 2 kg mass .
- All cylinders can be easily moved and adjusted in different position , in order to find the right working point and the stroke , due to a particular shape of the aluminium profile .
- Power supply 220 V , but all the component are working in low tension ( 24 V ) for safety reason
- Overall dimensions mm. 1200 x 300 x 700.
- Weight 30 kg
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!