Other mechanical (helmets) » Chin strap micro-slippage and abrasion test
Chin strap micro-slippage, abrasion test, quick release buckle duration test combined equipment, pneumatic operated, microprocessor for travelling speed and other controls.
- Construction made by aluminium Item Profiles 160 X 80 mm and 40 X 80 mm;
- Movement actuated by two pneumatic cylinder ( bore of 30 mm and stroke of 100 ) , horizontally assembled to drive the for and aft movement of the chin strap;
- Filter , pressure controller , and capacity reducer in order to adjust the force and the frequency of the movement on the two cylinders;
- Limit switches on the cylinders , in order to adjust the strap stroke;
- Alternative movement actuated by means of two independent 5 ways electrovalves , with electric switches;
- Four digits electronic counter where is possible to set the number of cycles to perform , with automatic stop when the set number is reached;
- Emergency stop , automatic cycle and manual cycle buttons;
- Function controlled by Hitachi PLC with software made by AD Engineering;
- Holders for the most common buckles supplied with the equipment including also abrasion device , roller and 2 kg mass;
- All cylinders can be easily moved and adjusted in different positions , in order to find the right working point and the stroke , due to a particular shape of the aluminium profile;
- Power supply 220 V , but all the component are working in low tension ( 24 V ) for safety reason;
- Overall dimensions mm. 900 x 300 x 700;
- Weight 20 kg.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!