Headforms for impact and static » 1125 FTK 1090DOTM - Cast magnesium alloy cut headforms
Cast magnesium alloy cut headforms, hand polished, FMVSS 218 ( DOT ) shape,
sizes S , M , L, site for 2,75” ball joint and clamp.
- Magnesium alloy cut headforms according to FMVSS 218 ( DOT ) standard;
- Available sizes : Small , Medium , Large;
- The headforms are cast using the magnesium alloy AZ91-Ingot , density 1,8 Kg/liter according to the FMVSS 218 specifications , machine tooled to obtain the site for the ball joint 2,75” ( diam. 69,85mm ) and the thread M8 , to fix the clamp;
- Surface finishing , polished by hand;
- The tolerance on the dimensions is < 1%;
- The standard weight is 2 Kg for Small size , 3,5 Kg around for the Medium size and 4,6 Kg around for the Large size , in order to reach the total mass required by the standard using a 1,5 Kg monorail drop carriage;
- Customized masses are available without surcharge.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!