Headforms for impact and static » 1123 FTK 1099 ISOSNA_O - Cast magnesium alloy cut headforms
Cast magnesium alloy cut headforms, hand polished, ISO shape, size A , E , J , M , O , site for 2,75” ball joint and clamp. Headform mass 3,3 Kg ( around ) each
- Magnesiumg.alloy cut headforms according to ISO DIS 6220 standard;
- Available sizes: A , C , E, J, M, O (inside helmet circumference cm. 50, 52 , 54, 57, 60, 62);
- Moulds made by CNC , surface polished by hand after casting process;
- The tolerance on the dimensions < 1%;
- The headforms are cast with the magnesium alloy AZ91-Ingot , density 1,8 Kg/liter according to the ISO DIS 6220 specifications , machine tooled to obtain the site for the ball joint ( diam. 2,75” ) and the thread M8;
- The standard weight is around 3,35 kg in order to be assembled on a twin wires drop carriage of 1,65 kg ( total of the mass with carriage 5 Kg.
The small size headforms can be supplied (up on request ) with a special low mass Ergal 70 alloy made clamp , because the standard clamps sometimes does not fit this small headform .The clamp can be anyway used assembled on the other sizes.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!