Headforms for impact and static » Cast magnesium alloy full headforms
Cast magnesium alloy full headforms, hand polished, ECE 22/05 and EN 960 2006 shape, sizes A , E , J , M , O (site for 3 axis accelerometer).
- The headforms are cast with a magnesium alloy AZ91E – Ingot , density 1,8 Kg/liter;
- Weight according to the standard requirement;
- Resonant frequency between 4900 Hz and 5600 Hz depending by sizes;
- The headforms are machine tooled inside , in order to obtain the site for accelerometer mounting;
- Customized accelerometer mounting dimensions available without any surcharge;
- The headforms are cast using models realized by CNC machine;
- Surface finishing : polished by hand or totally CNC tooled;
- Tolerance on the dimensions < 0,5%;
- Reference plane marked by a needle on the surface;
- Final report with dimensions available on request.
Available sizes : A , E , J , M , O ( circumference mm. 50 , 54 , 57 , 60 , 62 ) for ECE and (circumference mm. 495 , 535 , 575 , 605 , 625) for EN 960 2006 full headforms with neck , cast in one piece only.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!