High Speed Cannon » Compressed air cannon for testing tennis balls
Compressed air cannon for testing tennis balls and tennis rackets, 100 m/sec with compressed air, balls up to 80 mm diam., fully automatic working ,controlled by PC
- Frame made by ITEM aluminium profiles;
- Loading air pressure tank made by steel with 20 liters capacity;
- Special shooting high speed opening valve , pneumatic cylinder actuated;
- Totally automatic system for balls feeding and loading , with shutter displacement by means of 3 pneumatic cylinders and blower for balls lift;
- Different barrels can supplied , mm 78 for tennis balls and mm 45 for badmington ball;
- Container for the area of ball impact made by aluminium profiles and aluminium of 4 mm thickness , with polycarbonate window for shock inspection;
- Tennis racquet positioning device with X-Y table driven by 3 phases motors with encoders for impact point set;
- Frame holding tennis racket or 90° inclined angle wall available;
- Software for automatic and sequence positioning definition;
- Group of photocells for speed recording and speed rebounding for ball characterisation;
- The speed and other data are recorded by the PC using an interface and a data card of National Instruments and AD Engineering software.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!