High Speed Cannon » Compressed air cannon for baseball helmets
Compressed air cannon for baseball helmets test, 80 m/sec with compressed air, up to 80 mm diam. and 700 grams shootable darts, fully automatic working ,controlled by PC
- Frame made by ITEM aluminium profile;
- Loading air pressure tank made by steel with 10liters capacity;
- Special shooting high speed opening valve , pneumatic cylinder actuated;
- Half automatic system for balls loading , with shutter displacement by means of 2 pneumatic cylinders;
- One of the following barrels of different diameter can be supplied;
- Diam.78mm for baseball balls;
- Diam.84mm for aluminium projectile;
- Special barrels available on request;
- Loading air pressure system with analog pressure gauge ( max pressure 10 bars ) connected to PC through Smart wheel;
- Container for the area of ball impact made by alluminium of 4 mm thickness , with PC window for shock inspection;
- Two holders for the samples supplied :sliding carriage with Nocsae headform and pendulum with standard Jis headform;
- Wall made by wood with rebounding photocells for balls characterization;
- Maximum speed up to 80 m/sec with 6 bars pressure;
- The speed is recorded by the PC using a independent Smartwheel CPU and ADDON additional card and ADEngineering software;
- Steel container made of steel with polycarbonate sheet window.
Shell and samples holder with locking system.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!