Chin strap test equipment » 1076 MSS 1045 AIV°
Static chin strap test equipment,fork with rollers method, pillar frame, linear actuator, load cell with display, electronic control with microprocessor, variable speed(DOT,JIS,EN)
- Frame made by steel painted square tubes 100X100X5 mm and 50X50X3 mm;
- Other mechanical parts, made of zinc plated steel;
- Linear actuator max 800 Kg, with electric motor, electric clutch and limit switches;
- Size M ( 585mm ) according to EN 960 2006 PU resin cut headform included , all other headforms sizes available;
- Fork with rollers to fix the chin strap;
- Helmet holder with cut headform and adjustable side slides;
- Strain gauge load cell, with max load 500 Kg, steel made;
- Load cell conditioning system;
- NI card with actuators controlled by software installed on a PC driving all functions , all tests automatically performed , according to DOT , AS , EN 397,EN 812 , JIS . LVDT able to measure elongation and / or displacement . Tests results with sample ID can be printed;
- Control box containing power supply and connection fixed to the frame of the machine;
- Inverter installed on the machine frame , close to the electric motor;
- Weight 90 Kg;
- Dimensions mm 600 X 600 x 1500.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!