Penetration test equipment » 1051 A MTP 1004RAILALU
Rail guided penetration test equipment, recording by contact,3m frame,4 adjustable positions ,aluminium headform included, electronic contact detector and drop release system.
- Frame made by 80X40 mm aluminium profiles, driving drop carriage;
- Automatic electro-magnetic unhooking and recovering impactor system;
- Aluminum headform to be oriented in all positions;
- Lift of the drop mass actuated by hand with rope and clam cleat;
- Side meter with reference for correct drop height;
- Penetration and contact detector with AD Eng. Electronic circuit with sound and light alarm;
- Two penetrators supplied ( Jis , Snell);
- Measuring system for the depth of penetration ( ENC 1091 ) available;
- Overall dimensions :mm.700x700x4400;
- Weight kg 90.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!