Penetration test equipment » 1050A MPV 1005R
Rail guided penetration test equipment for ECE 22/05 visor test only, small frame made by Aluminium , PU resin headform included, electromagnetic drop release system,lift by hand
- Frame made by 40X40 and 40X80 Aluminium Item profiles an aluminium base;
- The drop carriage is driven by the aluminium profiles by means of nylon guides fixed to the drop carriage;
- Max drop height: 1,5 meters;
- Steel drop carriage, with punch 3 kg weight;
- Cone point 300 grams mass to penetrate the helmet visor , cone radius 0,5 mm, angle 60° hardness between 45 and 60 HRC , according to the required standard;
- Lift carriage, hand operated, with reference to a tape meter fixed outside ( version with electric motor also available );
- Headform holder made by aluminium adjustable in the 4 directions ( up down-left – right );
- Polyurethane resin headform supplied with size at choice of the customer;
- Automatic releasing system, 24 V electromagnet operated;
- Overall dimensions without base mm. 800 x 700 x 2100;
- Weight 85 kg.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!