Shock absorption test » 1005 MAU 10022WSLT
Twin wires shock absorption test equipment, sliding and oblique impact test ECE and FIA method A , steel plate base and electric plant included, double steel column frame.
- Double column steel frame made by square welded steel pipes 140x140x5mm. painted,total frame height 8 meters;
- Max drop height 6 meters (speed 11,8m/sec);
- N°2 impact testing plates supplied,easily interchangeable;
- Plate with 6 step grids made by grinded steel;
- Smooth plate able to carry abrasive sand paper;
- Two wires driving system with 3mm diameter,C70 steel cables with tightening system actuated with flat springs;
- Lift carriage made by Ergal 70 and steel,with automatic releasing system actuated by means of two pneumatic cylinders;
- Automatic hooking system of the drop carriage;
- High hardness Ergal 70 CNC manufactured drop carriage;
- N°2 pneumatic cylinders installed on both sides of the frame in order to brake the carriage after helmet impact;
- Full safety protection cage made by aluminium profiles and aluminium + polycarbonate 3mm thickness plates;
- Electric winch with pulley and encoder to be driven by inverter;
- Complete electric power plant and pneumatic plant;
- Speed control device with high frequency infrared photocell and laser diode emitter;
- Overall dimensions without base:mm.900x1300x8200;
- Weight 480 Kg.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!