Shock absorption test » 1003 Monorail shock absorption
Monorail shock absorption test equipment, guided drop head method (DOT,CPSC), base and electric plant included ,double aluminium column frame.
- Double column aluminium frame supporting the guide bar , made by square 80X80 mm Item Alu profiles, with high thickness ( 30mm ) lower base and upper support;
- Aluminium protection cage , up to height of 2,2 meters made by 40X40 Alu Item Profiles with polycarbonate transparent 3 mm thickness panels;
- Steel and concrete base dim. mm. 860 X 860 X 600 weighting 800 Kg around;
- Automatic operated protection doors , frame made by aluminium ( with two pneumatic cylinders ) with transparent polycarbonate protection sheets;
- Hi hardness TMT Speed Rail ™ aluminium rail ( monorail system ) with upper and lower fixing system;
- Adjustable base by means of 14 grub screw ( 16mm ) to get the vertical position;
- Frame fixed to the base by means of 4 bolts , thread 18 mm;
- Drop carriage components made by anodized Ergal 70 with 4 ball bearings and adjustable nylon wheels;
- Lift carriage with pneumatic releasing system and limit switches made by IR photocells;
- Automatic hooking system of the drop carriage , during the descent;
- Two anvils hemispherical and flat , easily interchangeable, supplied;
- Laser pointer inside the anvils holder , to track the right point of impact on helmets;
- Electric winch with pulley and encoder to be driven with inverter technology;
- Complete electric plant inside the frame columns;
- Complete pneumatic plant with filter and pressure gauges;
- Speed control device with high frequency infrared photocell ( 10Khz);
- Transducers cable with plugs;
- Mechanical parts finishing : zinc plated and anodized;
- Input and output connections , to DLS or other driving devices , by means of 24 poles single plug;
- Overall dimensions with base mm . 860 x860 x 5400;
- Weight 210 kg without base.
For more details, request a CATALOGUE!